The mission of New Beginnings Church Library is:
- To provide resources to strengthen and support the ministries of the church.
- To provide good quality Christian resources for all ages, pre-school through adult.
Church library materials shall:
- Be selected and /or approved by the church library staff or church administration.
- Be morally sound, doctrinally sound and promote Christian standards.
- Be of good literary quality and in good condition.
- Be accurate in fact and current in representation of history, research, science, geography unless fictional in nature.
- Meet the needs of a wide range of readers, i.e. all ages, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, learning styles, etc.